Welcome to Camp Nazareth

Welcome to Camp Nazareth
Welcome to Camp Nazareth! This online journal is the official journal of Camp Nazareth Conference and Retreat Center. Over the years, many memories have been made here. Through this journal we hope to share with you the many wonderful moments from the many years at camp!

Monday, July 20, 2015

Letters to Campers!

Dear Campers,

I hope you have the best week of the year at camp. I want you to have fun, be full of energy, and absorb every aspect of the camp program. Be friendly, accepting, and caring toward your cabin mates and to your fellow campers throughout the camp. Enrich your faith and take it home and spread all the good you have learned to the people around you. Be yourself, be outgoing and be enthusiastic. Remember, Live as Free Men... Love as Servants of God!

Your cabin counselor,

Stephen Sudik

-----

Dear Campers,
I hope you smile. I hope you enjoy your days here at camp because they are numbered. I hope you cry; I hope you cry because you are so filled with light and joy! I hope you listen. Listen to your priests and your counselors who are trying to keep you safe. I hope you share; I hope you share your life here. Open up to let God in your hearts and then take Him home with you. And always remember to have fun!

See you soon!
-Nicole

-----

Dear Campers,
I hope you are ready to get your socks knocked off. This summer is going to be like no summer at camp before! You (God willing) will leave camp this summer stronger in your understanding of the church and in yourself. All we ask of you is to come to camp with an open mind and we will do the rest. We have been waiting all year for you and cannot wait for you to get here!

Your friends in Christ,

-The CN Staff

-----

Dear Campers,
I hope you know how much I love you. We’ve been here at camp going through training for the past week, and every day I get more and more anxious for your arrival. I can’t wait to get to know you, to sit with you at means everyday, and share in smiles, laughs, and sometimes tears. I haven’t really done much exciting stuff this summer, but when you get here, that won’t be true anymore. You will be my favorite memory of the summer, and I want to thank you in advance for the joy you’ll bring me.
With love in Christ,

Irene.

No comments:

Post a Comment